Wednesday 3 July 2013

Topshop Denim


Recently I was assigned to act as a retail buyer and chose to do my research on TopShop. I love this store originally from the UK now in my city Toronto has plenty for all. The target market ranges from young to old and seeing as I was exclusively researching the denim line they carry, called "Motto" I chose my top 3 but had to add a fourth.

Looking at your screen the first picture is of the Lacey Boyfriend cut jeans, they were my number one pick. Very comfortable, moveable, and looked like a trending denim buy but I can guarantee if you were to buy them you could keep them for years because they will be a classic. (You heard that here first!)  (76$ but worth)

The middle image shows me wearing the Baxter White fitted denim, bottom image is just the denim on the rack. They are extremely comfortable and would be the best white denim to buy because they are perfect to dress up with heels and a blouse, or dress down with some chucks and a graphic T-shirt.

I have always had a place in my heart for one piece items. I love putting on one piece of clothing and accessorizing with my hair, nails, shoes, belts and jewellery to make one piece of clothing come together the way an outfit of separates pieces would look. Topshop's summer line includes a shorts overall piece that has a green/light wash tint and fade. Perfect to wear with white runners or a nice pair of sandals. This piece is a classic perfect for a day in the sun doing anything fun!

Last but not least, who doesn't need a pair or real nice fitting skinny jeans. Perfect basic blue wash with a fade, cuffed at the ankles and bronze trimming and buttons to accent these perfect everyday jeans. These are the Super Skinny ankle glazer jeans and feel like jeggings which is a bonus. They will go with whatever top, or shoes your heart desires.

Now go ahead and treat yourself to something at TopShop!
brought to you from yours truly,
QUEENBE. xo



No comments:

Post a Comment